Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mini-Me at Metro

Posted by Picasa
God never ceases to amaze me; especially in regard to my children. Reia is so often so much like me that I forget God has given her some of Terry's traits. He is athletic, fearless, limber and outgoing. I am not. Since Reia is studious and an introvert, it never occurred to me that she could also be limber and have some athletic abilities. And she does. (She is super limber in case you can't tell.)

Tonight at parents' night I got to snap pictures and take video of all that Reia has learned in the past five months. I often watch through the windows anyway, and she is just stunning to me. I shouldn't be shocked at how well she seems to be doing, but I am anyway.

I'm learning so much by being her mother. I hope I never put her in a box based on my assumptions of what she is capable of. I hope she continues to grow and mature into a beautiful young lady. I hope she knows how immensely proud of her I am. She continues to blow me away by just being the precious little girl God has created her to be.

Reia, darling, you are a Rock Star!

3 comments:

dusty takle said...

Good Lord Almighty. WHO can make their body do that?

Impressive. Rock Star, indeed!

Brian Russell said...

I still more think of Reese as mini Robin & Reia as mini Terry. Nonetheless I'd love to see limber Terry perform that same move.

Violeta said...

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at archive blog please look at November - Humbled and Convicted-

, my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something! Many kids dont have food ,or Christmas tree becouse theu are so poors ! I fight so much to help this kids but i cant alone ~ if anyoane wants to know much more or wish to help with one little packet oranyway you can please let me know email me at :

tibivio72@yahoo.com
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Violeta
Matthew 5:1-12 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into the mountain: and when he had sat down, his disciples came unto him: 2 and he opened his mouth and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven