Thursday, December 03, 2009

Annabelle's Galleria

Recently I found several great little shopping spots about a half mile from my house. The first one (and the topic of this blog post) is Annabelle's Galleria. The minute I walked in I was smitten. Lots of super cute home decor, jewelry, jeans, t-shirts, baubles and trinkets.

After talking to the owner, I found out that she normally sets up shop at Affair of the Heart, but opted to give the shop a try until December. Personally, I would love to see her stay, so please go a do a little Christmas shopping or just buy something fun for your self. I doubt you will be disappointed!
This is the table of goodies that are $10 or less. Yes, I bought several things. For a friend. She hasn't gotten them yet, so I can't share. =)



Need any teacher gifts or cute serving pieces for the holidays? She's got 'em.



Posted by PicasaThis is her temporary sign. Let's help it become a permanent one! Seriously y'all, go check her out!

(Her store is in the strip center next to the Super Wal-mart at Danforth and Santa Fe.)

1 comment:

Lorren Says... said...

Looks like a great store! Love fun stuff like that. I miss you.