Monday, November 02, 2009

Toronto In Pics

I guess Terry got tired of waiting on me, so he downloaded my Toronto pics to Picasa. After he did that, I got a tutorial on all the fun Picasa features. This is photo collage is one of those features, and I thought I'd share. From left to right and top to bottom:
Row 1: Niagara Falls, The CN Tower, Building adjacent to the Hockey Hall of Fame, Casa Loma
Row 2: Brownstones near Kensington Market, View from CN Tower
Row 3: (top) Stanley Cup, Us out to eat, Us at Niagara, (bottom) Maid of the Mist, Chinatown Markets
Row 4: Dark Horse Espresso Bar, Royal Ontario Museum

I left out pictures of the black squirrels. Sorry!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Looks like a great (cold) time!

Cindy Beall said...

Very nice!

deleise said...

Fun!!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

What great photos! I've only been to Western Canada...Toronto looks like a beautiful place to visit!