Monday, November 09, 2009

A Time To Run

Even though it doesn't feel like fall outside, I have deiced to look on the bright side of this crazy Indian summer. My bright side includes the kids still getting to play outside and I am still getting to run without either sweating my insides out or freezing my rear end off.

In honor of my fabulous run today I thought I'd post about my running list on the iPod. Here you go for anyone who cares:

Pictures: Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow
Without Me: Eminem
Crazy: Gnarls Barkley
Technologic: Daft Punk
I Gotta Feeling: Black Eyed Peas
Sexyback: Justin Timberlake
What Goes Around: Justin T.
So What: Pink
Sweet Child o Mine: GNR
Welcome to the Jungle: GNR
Mysterious Ways: U2
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree: KT Tunstall

And that is what gets me through my miles on the road! What do you listen to while you workout? Anything you'd like to suggest?

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Great playlist! I might have to get some of these songs. Looks like I'm running a half marathon in Feb. in California. Waiting till I get new shoes before I start training.

molly said...

i'm going to have to download some of those! i've started running too! I never thought I could do it, but I am!! It's exciting. I love Jennifer knapp and some foo fighters. Also lady gaga is fun! P.S. started a part time job at Orvis Risner! it's tues.thur. i'm really liking it!