Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everybody's Nuts!


This is a bit of a product endorsement. I really like pistachios, but I really love this brand of pistachios. I tried them in lieu of the Sunkist brand one afternoon, and realized there is a difference in pistachios. 

Not only are Everybody's Nuts pistachios bigger and truly open (which means easier for me for me to get into), but they come in flavors! Salt and pepper, unsalted, European roast and South of the Border. The Salt and pepper variety is my personal favorite. 

Just for the record, no one asked me to blog about these nuts. I really do think they are that good. 

I'm on vacation in Dallas right now hanging out with friends while Reia is having the time of her life in Disney World with her Grammy, Grandpop and cousins.  

3 comments:

PEZmama said...

I love those too!

Just popping over to say hello.

L

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Dan will LOVE those! Where'd you get 'em?

Kelly said...

Thanks for the tip! I found them recently (reconized them from your post)and LOVE them!