Sunday, April 26, 2009

Conversations

Sadly, I'm not the quick witted or quick on my feet with a comeback kind of gal. So, on the off chance I do think of something that I believe is remotely clever, I have to blog about it.

Tonight in the car as Terry and I were driving to pick the girls up at Konnect, it started to rain.

Me: Look honey, it's raining. It would be fabulous if you would drop me off before you go park the car.

Terry: *looking at me incredulously* I had no idea I had married a prima donna.

Me: You didn't marry a prima donna, but I did marry a gentleman.

Terry: Dang.

He was kind enough to drop me off even though he parked 15 feet from the drop off and it wasn't even really raining.


4 comments:

Lorren said...

I think you are very quick witted! This is so funny. Glad he dropped you off under the awning. Miss you!

Cindy Beall said...

NICE.

molly said...

"back up" on the not quick witted part....you are too! Told a friend today how much I liked you. :)

Runningmama said...

Shabang!!!!