Monday, March 02, 2009

....and Counting

Normally, I don't start my End Of School countdown until after spring break. But since this is my last year of teaching for a while, I thought I'd get a head start. Without any further ado: Edmond Public Schools has 

12
 
weeks of school left! And no, I am not counting the last week that only includes one ridiculous snow day.

In addition to that little tidbit, we're only 2 weeks away from spring break. At which point I get to visit friends in Dallas and go to IKEA and Costco. I'm just all aflutter with anticipation.

4 comments:

Lorren said...

It's going to be a long 12 weeks, huh?? So excited you get to go to Dallas for Spring Break. My one complaint is I can't drive up there to see you. Missing you big time. XXOO

dusty takle said...

I puffy heart Costco. We have one in GA. Not here :-(

Krystal said...

An IKEA store in person???? Wow - I can only imagine the joy & awe....

Runningmama said...

And now you are here, yes??? Hope it is fun!!!!!