Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Serioulsy Long Meme

I received this from a friend via e-mail. But rather than cut, copy and paste it into a new e-mail to send to all of my friends, I just decided to blog it. So, if you want to join in, copy and paste on your blog and then leave me a comment so I can come read yours!

Happy Saturday!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, my dad named me before my mom's anesthesia wore off!


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED

When was the last time I didn't cry? It's pitiful really.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Some days yet, some days no. Depends on the pen.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Smoked Turkey. What kinds of questions are these?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Two sweet little girls!


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yep!


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Usually in my head so it doesn't rub off on the girls.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way. Although it would be interesting to see if vomit falls faster than human.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I wear Mary Janes or Flip flops most of the time, but no.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Depends on what I'm dealing with and whose dealing with it along side me.

.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I don't really know.


15. RED OR PINK? Pink

Pink


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My tendency to yell.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Friends from Dallas and One from Mexico!


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No, please just blog it if you choose.


19. WHAT KIND OF SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
slipper socks...I'm still in my PJ's.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cinnamon Twists with chocolate frosting.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The news on the tv and the girls working on a puzzle.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Hummm, I like so many colors.


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Fall smells like cinnamon and pumpkin.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Lorren


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course, or I would have deleted it.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Sports?

27. Hair Color?

Natural or the color I keep it?


28. EYE COLOR?
Blue


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes


30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
Avocados, hamburgers, mac and cheese...anything not fish


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I cannot remember


33. COLOR SHIRT YOU’RE WEARING?
Out of pj's now. Heather grey thermal with white tank underneath


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
How about Spring and Fall?

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Why not both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Richelle's cupcakes of course


37. Can you drive a stick shift and do you like it?
What's a stick shift? Ha ha, no.

38. WHAT OR WHO INSPIRES YOU?

God


39. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

Ratty old baby dolls


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
DELL, it was free

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

The Office on Hulu


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Terry's voice when he calls me on the phone, and the girls when they are playing.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither, really

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???

Hawaii


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Does frugal-ness count? Is frugal-ness a word?


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Jonesboro, ark


47. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE OR SAYING?

God is good. All the time.

48. HOW DO YOU VENT ANGER?

We're supposed to vent it? Not just keep it in until you explode like a human volcano?


49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT?

Dinner Parties!

3 comments:

Cindy Beall said...

Nice to meet you :)

PEZmama said...

I just wanted to let you know that, although I have never bungee jumped myself, I know that vomit would fall at the same acceleration that you were falling. So it would basically look like it was just hanging there in front of your face... until you are violently jerked back up by the bungee, that is.

This is assuming that you begin puking the minute you begin falling. Which, I think is a fair assumption.

And if I was a crayon, I'd be an ugly color. That way no one would want to turn me upside down and rub me on a piece of paper until my head wore off.

Jordan Deatherage said...

Hi Robin-
My name is Jordan and I work for Blue Bunny ice cream. I noticed you like one of our signature flavors! Thought you might be interested in joining the iScream Team so you can get free coupons via email. You can check it out here: http://www.bluebunny.com/ISTMemberRegistration.aspx.

Let me know if you have any questions!