Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing My Sister

My sister, Theresa, and I could not be more different. She is tall; I am not. She is blond; I am not. She has a crazy sense of humor; I am more serious. Yes, really. And, she is super creative; where as if I want a nifty idea, I google "nifty crafty idea" and then find where I can buy the finished product.

Theresa has always had a love for puppets. She worked in the puppet ministry at Fellowship Church for a while and finally one day got the gumption to start her own little business. When she told me she was making her own puppets I wasn't sure what to think, so I asked her to send me a picture or two. All I can say is, WOW! I loved them. (My puppets would have been paper bags with cotton balls glued to them.)

So, if my loyal following of four readers would be so kind, would you click over to her blog or etsy site and say hi! You might even find a fun, unique gift for your kids for Christmas!

My kids each have a puppet. I am sewing them a puppet stage and they just can't wait!

4 comments:

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Well, you totally blew your "I'm not crafty" spiel with the "sewing them a puppet stage" thing. Thanks for the intro...I'm off to see your sister...

nicoleduplechain said...

hahahaha - i totally agree...you are at least a little crafty if you are sewing a puppet stage. i don't even sew buttons back on. i google everything. and then when people ask me if i made something...i give them that "what planet are you from?" look...

Krystal said...

Awwww...they're so cute!

Robin said...

Ok, ok. I see your point, but I am just sewing two straight lines to create a pocket for a spring rod to slip through. I doubt they will even be lined or hemmed.