Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feels Good To Be Back!

I am happy to be back at my original bloggy home. I have some updating to do. The first of which is changing my blog skin. Although I love this one, The Cutest Blog on the Block ladies have some adorable things on their site.

Secondly, I have my blog roll to update over there. So, if you don't see yourself listed, I will get to it soon. Ok, eventually. =)

Right now I'm looking at all of the Christmas figurines and thinking, "Huh. That sure is a lot of Santas and snowmen I have to find a place for." Maybe, just maybe, I need to stop buying Christmas stuff. (Meanwhile, Terry just had giddiness sweep over his whole body and has no idea why.)

Can't wait to get on the blogger homepage and find all the new stuff they have added since I was last here. And I have an exciting introduction to make in a few days, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

krystal said...

How funny. I had this exact blogskin picked out. Great minds think alike.

Barb said...

It's nice to have you back, Robin.

I hear you about buying Christmas stuff. It's the after-Christmas that break my resolve down, every single year. :-)