Saturday, September 22, 2007

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

We're locked, mostly loaded and ready to go regardless. We're in. Most of the boxes are unpacked. We're waiting on the rest of the girls bedroom furniture, and I still need to hang several dozen pictures, but so far I feel completely at home. (Actually, I've felt completely at home in all the places we've lived. It doesn't matter where we are as long as were together and where God wants us.)



View of the Kitchen


Family Room--eventually red velvet curtains will cover the back window.


Powder Bath Vanity; It's hard to take a pic of these little areas.


New Master Bed Threads. I was going for simple. Notice my makeshift shams in the back. The new ones are a summer project.


Master Bath Tub; yes, I still have tags on the towels. Just not sure yet.


And this was a the lovely surprise I received from my friend, The Sweet Diva. Just a few of my favorite things! Thanks Chelles!



Our new neighbors. We have about 20 of these making the biggest webs I have ever seen outside every window. The exterminator comes tomorrow with eviction notices!

8 comments:

Robin said...

You have to click on the pic of the spider. It's amazing.

I should feel bad for wanting to obliterate this creature from my property line, but I don't.

BooMama said...

I LURVE it. Except for the spider. I don't lurve him even a little bit. :-)

Sarah's In the Midst of It said...

It's beautiful! SO comfy!! I wish I could just come over and have a Diet Coke with you :)

Without the spider.

PEZmama said...

I am glad to hear you are settled in. The house looks lovely.

And send me one of those cookies.

Susie said...

Thanks for the fun chat tonight. I really do LOVE your house, especially all the dark woods and the big windows. Are those trees in the back? I miss trees so much here in Corpus. I see fall throughout the house. Looks lovely!

Clemntine said...

It's bee-yoo-tee-full! Congratulations on your lovely home and on the portion of your sanity you managed to retain in the process.

Now let's go do something!

holdenon said...

You are quite amazing! Already put together and it hasn't been but a couple of weeks! I can't wait to see it!
Holls

Jan said...

Your house is really beautiful, Robin. You have a talent, girl.