Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally...

Well, we've moved. And although things are out of boxes, they aren't all put up, hung up or put away. And, it may be a while. When we moved to Dallas last year, I had all the time in the world since I was at home; not so much now.

As soon as I find the cord to download pics, I'll share. Especially the one of the HUGE spiders building HUGE webby homes outside of every window. I'd knock them down (about 15 of them), but I'm sure they'd turn and attack. I'd be a gonner for sure.

Also, it's 55 degrees right now. Can I get an Amen! and Chex Mix! please?????!!!

8 comments:

hcreek7 said...

Congrats! I am thrilled you have begun your life in your new home.

Kids Cakes and Life said...

You get an Amen from me. How about mailing me some of that Chex Mix!!!!! Yum-O!

Hugs!

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

Welcome to your new home!!

But I have to say I'm a little jealous of your nice, cool temps. We are still in the upper 90's! Can I come over for some Chex mix?

Holly said...

Let the Chex Mix season begin....or does it ever end for you? I hope you are loving your new home!!

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning said...

I'm tickled to hear you're finally in that house, Robin. Don't worry about how long it takes to get settled. It's not going anywhere and just being IN the house is a victory! Good for you!

Jenn said...

Yea... about the house and about the cool weather! And I need the chex mix recipe!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hi Robin, I just found your site through A Pink Carnation In Bloom comments and I live in Edmond too! I just read through a few of your posts and really enjoyed it. I am also from the Dallas area before moving to Edmond, used to homeschool....we seem to have quite a bit in common. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you've gotten a place with that yard you were looking for and thought I'd let you know, we moved a year ago in July - and I STILL don't have the main boxes unpacked (and it's not because I'm super laid back, I can assure you.) I'm hoping yours can go a bit quicker, for sanity's sake. Nice to "meet" you.

BooMama said...

Pictures? I want to see pictures. May I please see some pictures?

:-)