Tuesday, August 28, 2007

See Y'all at Christmas...

I cannot even begin to express to you how crazy life became when school started. I don't even think about blogging when something happens that is bloggable. So, I'm out. Until Christmas anyway.

Sadly, I may not be checking my blog reader either. It's just too much for me to even mess with and I value my sleep way more at this point. (My menus blog will remain if I can get it together. But it too may have been a short lived experiment!)

So, see ya later alligator!!

5 comments:

Susie said...

You have a menu blog? Where have I been? Don't even tell me your not going to post pics of the new casa. Just one more post, pleeeeease!

PEZmama said...

I'm getting ready to do the same thing, but only partly for the same reasons...

Shoot me an e-mail some time and let me know how you are doing. I'll remember to do the same for you.

Sarah's In the Midst of It said...

Not that you'll be checking this, but I hope this school year is a great one for you and Reia! Co-op starts next week, and we're beginning school then, too--I wish you were here, doing the same, so we could compare notes! I miss you, friend!

Molly Coddled said...

Are you serious?

I hope not, but I'll be here when you are. Hope you close on the house on the 4th and that the move goes well. Once you're in and settled maybe you'll sneak in a little update. Maybe?

A girl's gotta have hope.

Molly Coddled said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!