Monday, August 13, 2007

Goodbye Sweet Summer!


Terry took this last weekend off. So naturally we went to Dallas to see family and friends just one more time before the end of summer. Saturday night was spent with friends at a restaurant called Life's a Beach. We ate food inside and then went outside where the kids played in a great big sandpit/beach. They had a blast! The best thing about this is there are no tokens or complicated games. Just sand, pails and shovels. We had a great time and the kids slept great that night!!!

Hope y'all had a fun summer and enjoy the upcoming school year.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Ah. Back to school. For all of you. Mandy's students arrive Wednesday. So yeah, I guess summer is kind of over but you know, there are still hot summer nights and weekends to enjoy. I'd make the most of every minute.

Your children are so sweet. And any restaurant with a name like that is my kind of restaurant. :-)

The comment you just left over at my place is one of the nicest I've ever received, Rpbin. Thank you for that and of course I still read your blog. You don't have to post every day to keep me coming back. Bloglines tells me when you've done a new post, not how long it's been since your last one. Who on earth cares about that!

I hope all of you have a wonderful new school year.

Susie said...

Your girls just get cuter each day! I am sorry summer is coming to an end for you. Even though I am overwhelmed having my children home with me so much this summer, I know I need to thank the Lord that I have the opportunity to stay home and teach them.

Molly Coddled said...

Your girls are two of the most adorable little things I've ever seen. I'm sure you already know this but I couldn't help but tell you anyway.

P.S. I'm no ready to let go of sumer just yet. I'll be living in denial until the snow falls.

Amanda said...

Robin, your girls are just beautiful. Y'all sure make pretty babies!

Kids Cakes and Life said...

First of all, I am SO sad I missed gettting to see you guys while you were in Dallas and second, what GREAT pictures of your girls! I still love Reia's hair. It is so cute. They are both growing up so fast. Give em' a squeeze for me! :)