Monday, August 06, 2007

Copper Pumpkins

I love fall, and fall decor, and fall air, and fall foods, and fall sports...I just love fall. I know it hasn't come even close to getting here yet. As a matter of fact, it just now became fairly warm and dry on a consistent basis here. It feels like summer. The minute I walk outside I start to sweat.

But in Hobby Lobby fall and Christmas are arriving...and going on sale. So when I saw these copper pumpkins and they were half off, I knew they had to be mine. Not only can you put tea lights inside, but the have little copper hangers attached for, well, hanging.

Needless to say when we move into the house at the end of this month (God willing, please) they will be one of my first autumn decorations to go up.

7 comments:

Clemntine said...

Very, very lovely! I wish I had some of your decorating enthusiasm.

BooMama said...

I LOVE THEM.

Now I'm going to have to go to Hobby Lobby this afternoon. I have no choice when there are copper pumpkins to be had.

Susie said...

My my, don't you have excellent taste. I love decorating for fall too! You are going to have so much fun in your new home.

Robin said...

I am so with you - I love love love decorating for fall. The only bad thing is that winter follows fall and I hate hate hate winter.
I love the pumpkins - we don't have a hobby lobby around here - boo hoo!

D said...

ohhhhhhhhh,pretty, shiny, I love fall decorations! If only I didn't have a 20 month old who loved the more!
d

Kelly said...

Love them!!! I wish we had ahobby lobby:-)

I'm getting the decorating bug for all things holiday!

Molly Coddled said...

Yes, very cute! How's the house coming along? Where's our pictorial update?