Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WFMW: Play-Doh Cup Uses


Wow! I haven't done this in a looooooong time. None the less, here is my little tip: my kids go through lots of cups. They take them outside to play with or use them in the tub or you know, actually drink out of them. So, I started washing out the Play-doh containers for just such various uses. They're small enough for little hands, I can save the lid and cut a small "x" in the top for straws, and I don't care if they get lost. We've even had the occasion where I am feeling brave enough to let them decorate their cups with markers.


Here's my little bits with a bit o' breakfast and her Play-doh cup. It's like the kiddie version of drinking out of a mason jar!

For other WFMW tips, please visit Shannon.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Now THAT is creative! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I think it is a great idea for the play uses. You might want to see what kind of plastic it is made of to be sure it is food safe.

Amy said...

Cute idea! My DD (age 4) LOVES play-doh, so we have plenty of those containers.

Nikki said...

Such a innovative idea! I have gone through dozens of these little cups. Thanks for the great tip!

Happy House Quilts said...

oh what a great idea!!!...i'm thinking of taking your x on the lid idea and placing thread into the cup...then the spool doesn't unravel...oh love it! I sew a lot!

Susie said...

What a good idea! My, aren't we creative! We need some more update pics of the house. I can't wait to see how it looks.

Dandelion Momma-Janis said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!