Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WFMW: Holy Cow; Two in a Row!


Ok, so I've only had two original WFMW ideas in the past several years..or however long Shannon has been hosting this little shin-dig. One was posted last week, and here's my other. Naturally, you won't see me now on WFMW for several more years.

While we have been potty training Mini-T, she's been getting the super special M&M for a prize. And naturally, Mini-me wants one as well. Instead of just giving them to her, I've opted to have her recite her scripture memory. They both get a treat, I get ride of pull-ups and poopy pants, and Mini-Me gets a heart full of God's word. What could be better???

Need more tips? Go here!

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

That is a great idea. I'm currently potty-training my oldest, but I wondered how you would handle it when only one was getting a treat. Great idea!!

Ribbon Rock Star said...

Ah, Great idea!

Linda

Totallyscrappy said...

M&M's are the perfect reward for all sorts of things, aren't they? Great idea.