Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It It Rocks (and apparenlty rains a lot) in Oklahoma!

Awww, you guys! I received a Rockin' Blogger Award from Barbie and Girl Gone Wild while I was gone on my "vacation" (a huge post on it's own) for two weeks. Now, Ms. Girl Gone Wild, you will notice that you are not linked. It is because I cannot get to your blog from "clicking" on your name in the comments. So do me a favor and send me the URL so I can just add you to my sidebar when I update soon.

Secondly, I don't know how to get the uber cute pink rocker button. As soon as I do, I'll add it! But until then, I wanted to say THANKS!!!

5 comments:

PEZmama said...

Welcome home, and congratulations.

I finished "The Thirteenth Tale." Aren't you proud of me?

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you're back! I look forward to you posting again.

Girl Gone Wild said...

Bummer on the URL! My 90-to-nothing typing might have SOMETHING to do with that. It's: biblestyle.wordpress.com

Also, feel free to swipe the button off my blog.

Welcome back!

Tom said...

So, does that make you Rockin' Robin?

Barb said...

OK, Tom's comment has me roaring.

Did you figure out how to get that button? All you do is put your cursor over it, right click and then click on "save as." Easy peasy.