Monday, July 23, 2007

For My Mom and Mothers In Law (More Pics)

Yes, I know, I've been a little picture happy lately, but I just cannot help myself. We've been having an eventful summer (while still laid back at the same time) and I just have to show you guys--and my mom.

We went to Dallas this weekend to go to Reia's friend's birthday party. Yes, we love her THAT much. We stayed with another fab friend since the birthday girl already had a house full of company. These pictures are posted in the opposite order of our trip. (A homage if you will to the Seinfeld episode where they go on a trip to India...) So, without further ado...


We got Reia's hair cut super cute at Sweet n Sassy. If I thought for even one minute that I would look as cute as she does in this cut, I'd be at the stylist before you could say Posh Spice.




We had to have the girl cut it twice as it wasn't short enough the first time. God bless her, she sat in that chair for over an hour. But a great cut is worth the wait!

Outside the salon.


This was at the birthday party. We got to see our friends the McMaster's while there which was a special treat since we don't get to see them every time we are in Dallas.



Could you just faint over this cake or what? Sweet Diva rides again.



We started the trip with a visit with my friend Holly. I didn't get any good pics of her boys. They're too little to know how to totally show off for the camera yet. Or maybe that is a girl thing?



9 comments:

Girl Gone Wild said...

Wow! That cake is incredible! Bet it was a hit....glad you had great time.

BooMama said...

That cake is unbelievable - and the hair? ADORABLE.

Your hair would look great like that, by the way. You could totally pull it off. Oh yes you could.

compscilion said...

Hey, I can't believe the girls are getting so big! We miss you guys. I've got you on my bloglines, so keep on keepin' all of us up to date!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, her hair is completely adorable. The moms are going to love these photos, Robin. And that cake? Honestly, it's amazing.

Sweet, sweet photos.

Leslie said...

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your blog - I love keeping up with your girls and all the going on's of the Storch family! Keep up the great work - Love from TEXAS!

Susie said...

I want THAT haircut!!! So cute! I want the cake too! Was it as yummy as it was pretty? I'm so happy you are having a great summer with the family.

theresa said...

Ok, I'll pretend that I wasn't your "second" choice to stay with... :)

Miss ya already!

Molly said...

That is seriously the cutest haircut I have ever, EVER seen on any little girl. She is adorable!

And the cake, oh the cake... *sigh*
I really need a piece of that cake.

{Karla} said...

my daughter has that same haircut. I love the wedged back on little girls. so cute!!

Did that cake taste as good as it looked?

blessings,
karla