Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Few of My New Favorite Things


First of all is this little duo (with Mini-T really trying to get in the background of the shot). I bought both pieces at Pier 1 clearance while on vacation. I cannot tell you how much I have already used that platter and bowl. Their versatility is only enhanced by the little amount of money I paid for them.



Secondly, is this morsel of perfection. The roasted red pepper and Gouda soup from Inspirations Tea Room here in Edmond. If you're looking at the name and thinking, gross, I promise I would have never ordered it for myself either. However, it came with my meal for a get together I went to at the end of the school year, and I've been hooked ever since.

Ok, just thought I'd share.

7 comments:

PEZmama said...

The platter you bought is lovely... but the platter with the soup, cheese and cucumbers on it looks fantastic. Right up my alley, as a matter of fact.

So, when am I coming to visit?

Clemntine said...

The soup IS wonderful! I think we probably need weekly doses of it, don't you?

Grafted Branch @ Restoring the Years said...

Yum. I love gouda. That soup look gooooood.

Just surfin' around...and hey! You got new "skin!" Looks really nice.

Wendy said...

That soup sounds really good!

Your new house looks beautiful too, by the way.

Love your blog!

Girl Gone Wild said...

YUM! Our town's Tea Room closed and it's just a shame!

Barbie said...

Oh that looks good! So I am thinking we really DO need to get all of us Okies together for coffee or soup:-)

Misty said...

i love Pier 1!!! those are GREAT pieces...