Friday, June 08, 2007

No Nap for the Weary

I've had to deal with more transitions lately than I really care to. Especially since my life was just fine. And now, on top of it all, Reese is potty training and dropping her one and only nap. I still need a nap for pete's sake; why doesn't she???

So today, I've cleaned up several instances of not making it to the potty, and now at 2:23pm, she refuses to nap. She is playing nicely with her sister in their room at least for a while. Now I have a few minutes, and I do mean a few, to get the disaster also known as the apartment cleaned up...again. We don't have that much stuff here, but it takes so little to make a mess in a small space.

On the up side,(yes, there is one) it is a gorgeous and I do mean GOR-GEOUS day outside. 75 degrees and sunny with a nice breeze blowing. We have windows and door open and the music is playing. And we're all home. Together. Good times.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful, the cool beautiful weather that is, not the cleaning up of potty accidents. Enjoy!

Clemntine said...

Thanks for the walk this morning. It has been a beautiful day here.