Tuesday, May 08, 2007

National Gas Out Day

The thing I probably complain most about is the increasing price of gas. Mostly because I think it's totally unjustified. I was listening to a commentary on why more people aren't upset over the price clearing at least $3.00 in some places and up to $3.99 in others. They said the reason is because more people put their gas on credit cards and therefore don't feel the pinch as much.

Well, all I can say is "OUCH!" We don't put everything on credit cards. Actually we put hardly anything on credit, so all this money has to come from somewhere. And since I don't get a raise every time the price of gas goes up, it has to come from another part of my budget.

So, even if the high prices don't really bother or affect you that much, will you please participate in National Gas Out Day on May 15th for those of us it does. I don't think it will do much, but I'm willing to try.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Oh my word I paid $2.99 a gallon today!!!! Trust me I am feeling it too because I haven't used a credit card since I became debt free.