Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Littlest Joy in My Life


I'm terrible at taking pictures for just random events or having pictures made of me and the kids or even Terry and the kids. So this past weekend I put Reese in my lap and just played around and got this picture. I actually like it (except that I am in desperate need of some lip balm.)

I couldn't get Mini-me to participate so I'll have to post something of her later.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had such a good one I haven't even looked at Google Reader and am now about 100 posts behind on blogs.

6 comments:

Richelle said...

I made it over to Bloggerville and wanted to say HELLO! And your picture is so cute!!!! I love pictures like that. They always make my face look skinnier!

I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! Even more when I see your pretty face. Mini-T looks so sweet too!

BooMama said...

Hey, you.

I KNOW YOU! I KNOW YOU!

How goes it?

Addie said...

Girl, this picture is GORGEOUS! Miss you, we need to talk soon and catch up! :D

Clemntine said...

You wear the Lord Jesus beautifully, and that baby? Only delicious, that's all. This should be in a very large frame and prominently displayed. Congratulations on a great photo.

We took 61 (SIX-TEE-ONE) pics to get the one for our Christmas card last year, which brings me to my Theological Thought of the Day:

The Digital Camera is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy.

Susie said...

I love the color of your hair and the bangs. That baby of yours is too sweet, too! Have a great week.

Barb said...

This is a great photo, Robin. I've seen photos of you here and there in the last year but never one so close up. You're cute! Reese, on the otherhand, is just downright adorable. :-)