Thursday, March 22, 2007

Prayer for Addison

Almost all days I take the fact that my children are healthy for granted. And then I read stories all over the web of little ones who need our prayers. And then I have a good friend whose daughter has needed our urgent prayers in the past and needs them now. While you're at it pray for her Momma as well. Often those who hold the hands of the little ones and still have to hold themselves together, need prayer just as much. I know she would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Deena said...

I've been praying ever since I read this on another blog...but a little more never hurts:-)

Father, I don't know all of the details of this young family, but You do. I don't know what is happening right now to Addison, but You do. I know You have plans for this little one, and they are good plans, to prosper her and not to bring harm to her. I know You love her mom and her dad and all in this precious family. I ask for healing, for comfort, and for a testimony of Your greatness throug hall of this. Lord, love on this family real good...pour Yourself out on them till they drip with Your goodness and radiate Your love.
In Jesus' name, amen.