Friday, March 09, 2007

How Time Flies

My blog will turn two years old on March 30th! I don't post as often as I want to, but have made some great friends along the way and I see a few new ones in my future since I have moved to Oklahoma thanks to the world o blogging.

So let's see, when I started blogging Mini-me was 3, Mini-T was 5 months old and we lived in Texas.

I have moved three times since then and one of those was to another state.

I have gone from being a stay at home mom to a working mommy with a whole new appreciation for the time God has given me with my family.

Hubs has lost in the neighborhood of 45 ponds. I have not. Hubs, who started me into blogging in the first place has long since quit. Maybe there is a correlation there?

I've stopped having time to think about such things that hurt my brain.

(Although T's blog relaunched today so I guess we'll see what happens with the possible theory! I found out last night after initially typing this post.)

I have driven to another state to pick up some new blogging friends and then on to Savannah where we extolled the greatness that is Paula Deen.

I have unnecessarily told Mini-me what a cannibal was.

This post has gotten the most comments ever on my blog.

I have changed the name of my blog from Life As A Stay at Home Mom to Little Bits of Life.

My friends have remained. Thank the Lord. Even the ones from three moves ago. Thank you for keeping up with me Amy and Jennifer! Richelle, Holly, Theresa and Michelle? The importance of your friendship in my life can not be stated enough.

Ok, I'm gonna go before I get really sentimental and blubbery. Happy Birthday Blog!

3 comments:

BooMama said...

Happy Birthday, Blog!

And I'm glad T's blog is up and running again. You know, I actually found his blog before I found yours. Have I ever told you that?

Also: does this blog birthday thing mean that we get to eat cake? Because I'm totally on board with that.

Love you!

PEZmama said...

Hey, now, happy birthday.

I'm delighted to have found you AND met you.

Blog on, girl.

theresa said...

Happy Birthday Blawg! I guess I can say that now that I'm an official Texan again.

And you know girl, if you can stay with me thru 3 moves I can surely stay with you thru 3 moves!

Luv ya!