Saturday, January 13, 2007

BIrthday Fun

Since Mini-me's birthday is Christmas Eve we normally have her party in January. Today, she and several of her friends went to the beauty salon for the works. Hair, fingers, toes and makeup. All dressed up in their princess finest (even in the 30 degree pouring down rainy weather) they sat patiently as they were treated like royalty.

Here they are afterwards.


Reia and her birthday cake, by none other than The Sweet Diva! (I promise she's not one of my best friends just because of this amazing talent.)

(Yep, that's a little pizza sauce on her face that mommy missed before picture time. Not shown is me setting the cake on fire. That's another story for another time.)

5 comments:

Carol said...

That is one amazing cake! And an adorable birthday girl.

The Sweet Diva said...

Thanks for a fun party! Happy Birthday Reia! We love you!!!

BooMama said...

That cake is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Besides Reia, of course.

And have you watched "Ace of Cakes" on Food Network? Not really related to the topic at hand, of course, except that it has to do with, you know, cakes.

I need to hush now. I have had two days in one with the three year old. I think I would've very much liked to be at the salon with Reia and her friends. :-)

Susie said...

The girls look precious and the cake is simply fabulous. I wish Sweet Diva would open a shop in Corpus. We don't have anything like that, and having two girls I would definitely be a great customer. Still praying for you and T's move!

{Karla} said...

The girls are precious!

And that cake is AWESOME!!!

Blessings,
Karla