Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today's Brainless Dribble


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Yes, this is all I can come up with to post about! I'm in the throws of Thanksgiving and Christmas planning. Actually, I'm trying to not let Christmas over take Thanksgiving entirely, but I am in charge of our family's Christmas meal and all I have to do for T-Day is show up. (Thanks to my wondermous mother in law!) So, it's easy for me to just forget about being excited about it.

In other news, I am halfway done with my Christmas shopping. Santa is storing some things in the attic. He used to store it all at Wal-mart via lay-away, but since they stopped that, he's had to make other arrangements.

Mini-me keeps walking around singing "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas" and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" and obsessing over the tree we put up in her room. She and Mini-T keep hugging it. I told her this year it would only have lights and next year ornaments since Mini-me is a little, um, destructive.

Ok, that's about it. Cookies are in the oven and a beautiful roasted chicken for dinner. (Seperate ovens of course.)

Have a great week y'all.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

There are 1,397,854 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer.

Really?... I hadn't noticed. ;) My mom was so original. I think you know even as an adult, at work I am Jennifer P. So sad!! You are an original!

I love it when you blog, and I wish I was eating dinner at your house!

Sarah's In the Midst of It said...

There are 14 of me, but not a single one of my four other family members--not even the ones I'm actually living with, who I'm quite certain exist, which makes me wonder about this quiz! ;)

Barb said...

Sarah's comment completely cracked me up. She has such a succinct way of putting things, you know?

Oh! Hi Robin!

I'm having the same problem, concentrating on Christmas more than Thanksgiving which is unfortunate since I'm cooking the big Thanksgiving dinner. Sigh...

OK, I know you won't believe me, but after all my plans for Sunday getting messed up and being too tired to cook last night, I'm really, truly making your chicken pot pie tonight. Everything is sitting on the counter ready for me to put it together. So I'll be letting you know how it came out tomorrow for sure.

I don't have the baby tomorrow so I may actually get some things accomplished!