0) Please skip down and read #10 first-thanks.
1) Woman can indeed live on Chex Mix alone. I have tested this theory twice this fall already. I am not only fine, but have stored up several pounds for my winter hibernation. Bears are SOOOOO lucky. They just come out all svelt and slim in the spring. Just in time for swimsuit season.
2) McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet--oh my! (If you don't know what I'm talking about. The rock you've been under is too big.)
3)Danny Bonaduce is trying to rev up his acting career by playing in a guest spot on CSI. Only, he is dead the entire episode! Way to work those acting chops. (Sorry, I just thought that was too funny.)
4) I just made the best batch of chocolate chip cookies I have made ever. EV-ER!
5) I have recently realized I am going to miss the "We Wanna Meet" deal here in DFW. It's the only weekend my MIL has a day off from school. So, while all you cool ladies are here (in Dallas) I'll be there (in Sweetwater).
6) The good news is that I love my MIL and am very excited to see her! I'm not just saying that either. She doesn't even read my blog.
7) Because of #1 and #4, I am going to get up at 6:30am tomorrow and go for a run.
8) Did I mention how good those cookies are. Excuse me while I go have another.
9) I used said cookies to teach Reia 9 times 2, 3 and 4. I don't know if she actually got it, but since they were there, I thought we'd count it as school. Do you think God will keep the calories out of my body since I turned it into a lesson? ...........Me either.
10) Last, but the most important, please be in prayer for Theresa. Her surgery has turned into two surgeries. She has had several complications and will hopefully be released tomorrow. I will let her give y'all the details since I don't have her permission to do that.