Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Same, but Different

I just logged into Blogger and it automatically directed me to transfer my blog to their new beta version. I'm guessing this was because I already have a gmail account. So far, things look slightly different, (buttons, etc) but seem to work exactly the same.

So far I don't get it. We'll see what happens.

**Update: Well Blogger Beta is fabulous. I updated my template and lost the pink. But, I can now make all kinds of changes to my blog with out the knowledge of HTML at all. I have had to re-add all of my blogs I read links though. So, it will take me some time to get every one back on the list. I still have to figure out how to get my way too cute pink dots back though!!! I guess I still need T--just a little. =)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Is it worth me trying it out, risking losing my blog template Susie did?

theresa said...

wow, and it said you had 26 posts according to bloglines - wowsers! You've been busy hee, hee!

Addie said...

Your not showing up on my bloglines at all!!! Hmm. That's annoying. In my bloglines, your blog has that little red [!] next to it.

A new beta account, eh. Hmm, I'll have to look into that.

Lauren said...

But you will get your template back, won't you? Did it warn you that you would lose your template?

Robin said...

It did warn me, and it said the original is saved, but I have no idea how to get it back! That's ok. I'm sure I will see pink again sometime soon. =)

PEZmama said...

I am curious if beta lets you do trackback or edit comments. Do advise...