Friday, August 11, 2006

Is This The End?

I have noticed that I still have my home tour displayed on the front page of my blog. I have noticed that even though I get these urges to write, I don't actually sit down and do it. I have noticed that I am beginning to feel the realization that school is about to start and for me, a now homeschooling mom with homeschooling kids, that means a much more structured routine. I have noticed that when I spend time blogging I tend not to spend time making my menus, grocery lists, lesson plans and reading books. I have noticed that this may be the end of my run of blogging.

Oh, I may still update family with pics of the girls and thoughts on how homeschooling is going. But, I think for now I will just call my friends--the ones I had before blogging and the ones I made through it.

Then again, I could change my mind in two days....

7 comments:

Robin said...

That's funny. This post pushed my tour right off!

the "other" Sarah said...

I'll be sad if you leave, but do what you need to do for you and your family. I'm sure I won't be the only one in blog-land that will miss you.

BooMama said...

I wouldn't like if you quit blogging, but I'd still talk to you on the phone. So I guess actually it works for me either way. And it IS all about me, isn't it? ISN'T IT? :-)

PEZmama said...

Can I copy this verbatim and post it on my blog?

And how come nobody ever calls ME?

(I'm kidding.)

Robin said...

Lori--I honestly don't have your number. But, I bet we could fix that!

Boo--I meant what I said about weekly phone visits!!

theresa said...

This is a conversation Robin and I have had one or more times on the phone. I'm feeling "blogged out".

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

"all things in moderation" - dont know who said it, but something to consider. I actually looked at my calendar and wrote in a little spot to blog every day or so. With breaks on weekends for time with hubby. Just food for thought.