I was tagged by Barb to do this meme. So let's see....
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I do a lot of things ok, but I'm not really really good at any one thing. I guess that just means I'm well rounded, right?
2. I had to put our dog Mulligan down when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with mini-me. She was the nastiest, gnarliest little dog that we saved from the street one night in the pouring down rain. She was old, had kidney failure and I was so afraid she was going to croak while T was out of town I had her put to sleep lest I should have to deal with a dead dog at the foot of my bed. (She was really sick though and we had her a year.)
3. If a child wakes me up at night for any reason (which is most nights) it takes me 60-90 min to get back to sleep. (which is why I am tired most days)
4. I am trying really hard not be obsessed with this whole blogging thing; which is why I don't have a site meter, new blog skin or any fancy stuff. But the temptation is soooo there.
5. I am going to start homeschooling mini-me (and mini-T a little) in the fall. I am very excited about it!
6. I have over the past few years almost totally lost my desire to go back to work, ever. Except to pay for a pool if need be.
7. I am terribly afraid of heights and fast rides. Really, I don't even like to swing anymore as it makes my tummy do that flip thing and those ridiculously high overpasses? I close my eyes. Yes, only when I'm in the passenger side. I only close one eye while I'm driving...
7 Random Music at the Moment
1. INXS--old and new
2. The Great Space Chase--Adventure Week CD mini-me is obsessed with
3. Mercy Me
4. Kelly Clarkson
5. John Mayer
6. Enrique Iglesias--great running music
7. Erwin McManus--sermon podcasts on the iPod
7 Things/People I Like the Most
1. T, mini-me, mini-T (hubby and kids)
2. Going to the new Uptown (now called Downtown) building to have services on Sundays
3. Living in the middle of Dallas
4. Having large trees in the yard
5. Chicken Crispers at Chilli's, the roasted chicken at Fuse (melts in your mouth)
6. Paula Deen's "Ain't Yo Mama's Banana Pudding"
7. I really have too many people and blogs to list on this one. Let's just say I'm grateful for all of the relationships, in person and in the blogosphere I have.
7 Things I Say the Most
1. "That is not okay with me."
2. "Reese, No."
3. "What did we learn in church this weekend?"
4. "I can't hear you if you're whining."
5. "Look at my eyes."
6. "Reese, get back in your bed."
In Honor of BooMama and Addie,
7 Things You will Never Hear Me Say
1. "Cellulite is a good look for me. I think I'll get some more."
2. "Honey, could you go to the money tree in the backyard and get me a couple hundred?"
3. "I think my natural hair color looks best."
4. "Girls, when you whine, it makes me the happiest mom in the world."
5. "Now that I'm down to my pre-baby weight..."
6. "That's too much butter."
7. "We don't need a pool." Because, you know, I'm totally obsessed with getting one.