Monday, July 17, 2006

Laptop are a Necessity

If you decide to go on a trip to meet your bloggity good friends, really try to borrow your husband's laptop. I know he will resist. It is after all his third child, but you tend to feel a) a little left out when every one is on theirs and b) bad because you keep asking Theresa and Boomama to borrow theirs or have them do something for you.

We are none the less having a great time. Lori, Theresa and I got several great tutorials from Boomama last night and although we all vowed to go to bed at 10 (being exhasusted from 10 hours of driving) we still stayed up. Not too much later though. Today we get to meet Addie and I am so excited. I'm sure we'll have tons of stuff to share in the next few days!

9 comments:

Robin said...

I don't have time to correct my grammar on the title. I have to get in the shower!

Robin

Barb said...

Grammar, schmammer. No one cares about the insignifant details. We're all just insanely jealous right now. Give all our cyber friends (and yourself) a big cyber hug from us.

Sarah said...

Are you just trying to make me even more jealous?? I'm already SO jealous anyway:( I hope you all have a great time, and come back and tell me ALL about it! And hug the girls for me, okay?

Jen said...

you guys have a blast...
jen

Susie said...

So happy for you all. I hope you girls have fun. Do tell all.

The Sweet Diva said...

I am SOOOOOO sad I had to stay behind!!! It sounds like y'all are having fun! :)

BooMama said...

Hee hee. I'm typing this comment on my laptop. And y'all left my house about five hours ago. And as it turns out - except for the occasional required google search ("HISTRO..."? "HISTRIO...?"), I think we fared mighty well indeed without the laptops at our side. :-)

Hope you get LOTS of sleep tonight...and lots of hugs and kisses from your girls. :-)

Addie said...

I agree, it was WAY better without the laptops. I got to work on my talking skills, which I hear people do from time to time. You know when they're not typing on the computer.

Melissa said...

I'm thinking about vacation coming up, and the fact that I don't have a laptop (can you feel my pain?!). Sadly, our cottage doesn't have a DVD player, either (gasp!). What WILL I do? Oh, I know...spend time with my family! Play games. As Addie said, TALK. Though no one in the blogospher will miss me, I will certainly miss you all!