Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Works for Me ---Today

Works for me Wednesday a little late or early...which ever way you want to go!

I love to have people over. I especially love to have people over at the last minute. I always keep a Stouffers frozen lasagna and Cole's garlic bread in the freezer for those "just in case" events. Stouffers is not going to be as good as homemade of course, but it is good enough in a pinch and the hostess has no stress, people are fed and everyone, including said hostess, gets to visit!

5 comments:

BooMama said...

That is a really good idea - REALLY good...especially since my hubby likes Stouffer's better than my homemade lasagna (seriously - he loves the stuff). I'm discovering that keeping those little miniature cups of Blue Bell on hand is a great way to always have an impromptu dessert...with some Hershey's syrup, of course. :-)

Sarah said...

Ooh, combining yours and boomama's ideas together is great! Lasagna, bread, dessert. :) And I also love Stouffer's, especially their vegetable lasagna.

theresa said...

I don't have anyone over ever since I moved to AZ but maybe when we get back to TX I could stock up eh?

Addie said...

Ooh, I love Stouffer's. I'm a pretty decent cook generally, but lasagna I cannot do.

Great idea!

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

When we had two of our kids grad parties the one dish everyone asked for was "my recipe" for veggie lasagna. I told them - Stouffers - freezer case. (I'd of course put it in another pan.) Good stuff - thanks for the reminder - entertaining does not have to be a pain.