Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Joyful, Joyful

How I adore thee..Ok, hopefully no one will take this as blasphemy or anything, but I just can't keep from singing that beloved hymn whenever I use the new Gain Joyful Expressions detergent. I have to say that I LOVE IT! It smells so good. Does it clean my clothes well? Who knows! I don't see any dirt on them, but my eyes are closed as I suck in all that great smell when they come fresh out of the dryer. I have read a few posts about people who love Gain. I think we need to start a fan club. Maybe they'll put us on TV?!

If you haven't tried it, go out and put a song in your snout. Buy Gain Joyful Expressions!

(Really, no one paid me to do this. Of course that may make me seem kinda sad, huh?)

4 comments:

Barb said...

I'm a Gain fan. I hope you're matching your detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. You're supposed to do that, you know.

:-)

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

I'll be darned. I got a sample of this in the Sunday paper and set it aside. Didn't realize it was so great. Will give it a whirl. Thanks for letting me know.

Addie said...

Never in my life have I tried Gain. What is all the hoopla about? I guess I'll have to give in and get some. Of Course, according to some people that means buying detergent, liquid softner, AND dryer sheets. ;-)

BooMama said...

I. LOVE. GAIN.

I can't imagine the Joyful Expressions being an improvement on the original, but I'll definitely check it out. And "put a song in [my] snout." (Robin, you crack me up.)

And I heard (read) that, Addie. :-) I can't help it! It's an addiction! Maybe admitting that I have a laundry problem is the first step to recovery.... :-)