Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Catching Up

I am so behind on the multitude of things I want to post, so I borrowed Terry's laptop so I can multi-task. We are watching the season finale to The Apprentice. At first Terry said he didn't know if I should be able to use his laptop. He's afraid of "feeding the addiction". Just so every one knows, he got me started with blogging over a year ago.

My manners camp was cancelled this week due to lack of participation. Most parents don't teach their kids manners anymore, and apparently they don't want anyone else to either. I therefore have some time on my hands that I had not anticipated. I was going to spend my day at home today cleaning, playing with the girls and blogging my heart out. But, blogger refused to cooperate. I wasn't even able to leave comments. Even now I see the "Could not connect to Blogger.com" at the bottom. Humm, let's "Test connection now." Nothing...

I'll just keep typing and pray I don't lose it all. Okay, my fantabulous honey just saved my post somewhere I can get it later. Where was I? Oh yeah, blogging catch up. I am going to post last week's Thursday Thirteen inspired by Sarah and a Works for Me Wednesday that I have been meaning to post for three weeks now. Now you will know I am alive over here!

4 comments:

BooMama said...

Yay that you're back...boo that the camp was cancelled. I am a STICKLER for manners, I tell you...but that's another post for another day. I need to, you know, shower. :-) Y'all have a great day!

Sarah said...

SO GLAD you're back--after all, it was you and Leslie who got me started. She moved Down Under, and you almost disappeared. Hooray! And how RUDE to not participate in manners camp! I'd have signed up Caiden, except for the germ factor, you know. And the not going anywhere factor. Oh, and guess what? I'm joining the minivan crew--Pace is picking one up for me tonight! Hooray, hooray! (And I'm feeling really old and matronly right now . . .) Sorry for posting a post on your comments ;)

theresa said...

Looking forward to reading TT! And, I'm so impressed that Terry let you use his gadget! John tends to get a little antsy. But now since I have the Mac he's been borrowing my gadget! :)

Addie said...

Whew! Your back! I know you have a busy summer and all, but really don't completely abandon us! :-)

I love the idea of a manners camp! I would have signed up, but....well, you know. I'm surprised that you didn't even have a bunch of rude people sign up, just so that they would have had a babysitter for their kids for a bit.