Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was totally productive and I didn't even get out of bed until 8:45. (Before you hate me, Reia was always up at 5:30 a.m. when she was little, so I totally deserve this.) Anyhoo, we scrambled to meet friends at the park then brought one home so her mother and I could get some actual work done. Then Reese took a 2 1/2 hour nap. I even had to wake her up at 4 so she wouldn't be up all night. I know God had this planned so I could get all of the organization done he had planned for me. It worked! House-clean, closets-organized, dinner-thought of, kids-happy.

Today, on the other hand, has been a total waste. I got up at 7:30 am and have done pretty much nothing. The kids and I have played, and while Reese napped for all of 45 min, I was supposed to be doing my LBY homework, taking a shower and resting. None of which I did. So, now I am trying to figure out how to do those things without being interrupted and while not letting the girls watch two hours worth of tv in order to get it done. As you can see, I'm blogging instead.

Hummm. Well, now maybe this day hasn't been a total waste after all!

4 comments:

BooMama said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have yet to even download this week's LBY homework. So I've got a BIG day-o-catching up tomorrow. But don't you feel great that you got so much accomplished yesterday? I'm patting you on the back, all the way from Alabama. :-)

Sarah said...

I usually rotate days--day of productivity, then day of absolutely nothing. Not on purpose, that's just how it seems to work out. So tomorrow you should be good to go!

theresa said...

Kudos for yesterday and today! I consider both of those days productive :)

theresa said...

BTW - I just checked out your new Flicker pics from Easter. Too cute! I like your backyard too...it doesn't look that small!