Monday, May 08, 2006

Yard of the Month!


yard of the month
Originally uploaded by robinstorch.
Terry and I were so excited yesterday when the neighborhood association showed up and put the "Award Winning Yard" sign in our yard! Terry was so excited to have our landscaping done last month. It helped us bring a little of "us" into our new home.

Thanks to Brandon for designing our landscaping. Of course you can't really see it in this picture. I was in my pj's at 11 a.m., so I was trying to hurry. =)

3 comments:

Faith said...

WooHoo! That's great!!

Leslie said...

congrats! That is wonderful!

Chaotic Mom said...

Yeah! This is GREAT! I used to compete (and won a couple of times) for this when we lived on military posts. I was just thinking about that yesterday as I did my yard work, convinced I'd never have a great yard like that again. Until the kids were all in school, anyway. ;)

Your yard looks AWESOME!!!!!