1) Find all day play dates for the kids so you don't have to feed them and then clean up the leftovers.
2) Even with all the fat I have on my body, it will not sustain me contentedly through a day of not eating.
3) You will resort to whatever means necessary to keep your mind off of food. (Letting your four year old make her own lunch and dinner for example.)
4) I would make a terrible anorexic.
5) It is not mean to make your dog fast with you. She did fine although I think she was secretly pilfering the food Reese left --well anywhere.
6)I think I prayed that God would make the day go by faster almost as much as I prayed for what I was supposed to be praying for. But I did pray and that was the point!
7) You spend quite a bit of your day thinking about what you will binge on at exactly 7pm.
8) There will be at least one time when you are feeling ok and not hungry when you put a goldfish in your mouth out of sheer habit. Okay, maybe two goldfish.
9)You will be grateful for the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross and be thankful for the blessings, especially of food, he brings to you on a daily basis.