Saturday, May 27, 2006

LBY: Blogging: Summer Hiatus

Part I: LBY Confession (sort of)

I have been doing all of my LBY homework up to this week. I got to day 4 and didn't get to any of the video. So, I won't be posting on gentleness. And, knowing that I will have time to get my homework barely done this week, I'm just going to say that I won't be posting on self control either. That is not to say that I have not gotten so much out of this study, but my blogging time is currently limited. But, a big thanks to Lauren for organizing this study. I think I may even review the whole thing to get anything I might have missed the first time through. This leads me to...

Part II: Posting, Reading Others' Blogs and Commenting

Well, summer is upon us. School is out and the various activities shall commence. I am involved in several of those activities which require ridiculous amounts of prep time. So, I will be blogging sporadically, but please don't delete me from your bloglines! Also, if you are on my sidebar, I am reading your blog whether or not I get a chance to comment. So, please don't think I am ignoring you.

Ok, that's about it. Just wanted everyone to be duly informed. =)

7 comments:

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

The great thing about summer - no schedules. The tough thing about summer - no schedules! Youre on my sidebar, not moving. Will just look forward to when I do see something new from you. And bless your heart for calling yesterday - appreciated it so much. xooxox

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

I meant calling 'today' - sorry it was a long one!

praynlady said...

Ok, maybe I need to get a grip, but I noticed that I am not on your sidebar! lol That's ok thought cuz you are on mine so I can get to yours anytime! Have a great time and don't stress too much over the activities. I am looking forward to Vacation Bible School so that I will have some calm, quiet blog time! haha

flipflop said...

okay! have a great summer!

praynlady said...

Robin, I found me! haha (If you see the last post I made, my inlaws are using dial up and the screen they use is a 13inch and it cuts off the sides and moves parts to the very bottom of the blog...I apologise for being snotty...(on bended knees, with hands together in front of face, eyes bulging with puppy dog look)
My 3 year old told me that my "butt" was too big to sit in her pool! That was so attractive and pleasant that I decided a vacation might be better! lol

Blair said...

Things have been crazy busy around here also. As Heather would say, "I've been Living Beyond the Blog" lol.

Enjoy your summer!

janice said...

it is so hard to get to the blogs somedays isn't it. summer could be difficult at times for me too.

I sure loved the LBY study - it was great for me. so challenging.

hope you have fun this summer :)