I was just about to go to bed after a long day ending with a two hour prep meeting at the church for Adventure Week this summer. Per my normal habit, I went to the restroom, and when I looked in the potty I spotted the 40 or so brightly colored Froot Loops taking a dip. Suddenly all of the chaos of the day came back to me. I have to record this for posterity, so bear with me!
Here is the list of items that I have retreived from my youngest today:
1) One Lancome Mascara wand--Unfortunately, this was after she had applied said mascara to her face.
2) One lipstick tube with half eaten contents. --I didn't like the color that much anyway.
3) 8 jewelry making beads from Reia's jewelry kit--They came tumbling out like a little waterfall when I told her to "spit it!"
4) One Roly Poly--Thank goodness it hadn't made it into her mouth yet.
5) Several containers of my Arbonne face care system--She had removed the pumper lids and put them in her mouth. When I yelled, "Spit it!" they just came flying out onto the floor. I am surprised she can't already say "spit it" since she hears it so much!
6) A package of teeny tiny rubber bands that I use to do her hair.--Did I mention she had turned the package upside down and emptied the contents all over the floor? Yeah, about 250 teen tiny rubber bands. Did I mention they were TEENY TINY?
7) The cup with my Diet Dr. Pepper--She pushed a chair over to the bar area and preceded to help herself. At least she comes by that addiction honestly.
Someday she will have a child just like herself.....and I am gonna laugh and laugh and laugh!