Friday, April 28, 2006

Tonight's the Night

No, no romantic encounter with my husband. Actually, I've sent him out for the evening. I've kept the girls up and on short naps so I can put them down ridiculously early. All of this for the sake of my relationship with my computer, actually my bloglife.

I am going to sit in front of this screen and read and write to my hearts delight! Hopefully what comes out on my blog won't be complete and utter poo. I guess we'll see! Until then I am going to hang out with the girls. Who, by the way, will hopefully seem very tired in about an hour? Maybe hour and a half!

**Update: As usual, things did not go exactly as planned. Both girls finally went to sleep about 8:30; I finished catching up on blogs I read and then sat down to watch Numbers; at which point I realized I was totally exhausted and went to bed. So much for my exciting night of blogging! Maybe next time...

8 comments:

Addie said...

I love the dedication you give to the cause. Fiddling with the sleep schedules....Brilliant! :D Have Fun!

Robin said...

Ok, it has taken me 2 hours to catch up on everyone's blog. Sadly, I didn't even get to comment as much as I wanted. Now off for one hour of tv and then back to the grind!

Sarah said...

Post to your heart's content--even make up stuff if you have to! (just kidding). I hope it's cathartic :) And I'll see you tomorrow night, hopefully with LOADS of baby clothes!! Does this count as a reminder??

Kristina P (Live Each Moment) said...

so fun!

praynlady said...

Robin, I love this idea, and as God has been hinting at me to get back to why I started blogging in the first place, I will hopefully be beginning again tomorrow after church! I hope that you and those that read your blog will be comfortable coming over to mine and leaving me prayer requests. I am a strong advocate of prayer and I have been lax and self pitying lately so tomorrow is a brand new day! haha Still plan on putting the weird stuff but more of my quiet time notes as well as my prayers for the day. Thanks for popping in yesterday! I am glad that God has graced me with some bloggers that I now call friends,(Robin, Addie, and so on...) Thanks gals! Blessings,
Colleen

Janna said...

Robin, I smiled when you made the comment about your blog life. How true that really is! When I started blogging I never imagined I would make new friends online!

Leslie said...

I know, the best laid plans . . .

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

Hi Robin, I have followed the "rules" all day, just as I said I would. Its 7:30 pm and I still havent gotten done everything I hoped to; I ended up talking to all three kids and my husband enough times that I never did finish everything. Thank the Lord my husband is out of town; I don't care how late it gets, I plan to stay up and blog away. I've realized another great blessing of blogging - you can't eat and type!!!! Hallelujah! Blogging isnt fattening!