Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Kid

Reia just walked up and asked me what I was reading. I told her I was looking at blogs that discussed homeschooling for information since that was what we were going to be doing sooner or later. Her response?

"Well, have they mentioned that homework is bad? I really don't want you to give me any homework."

None of her friends are in school. So, where does she get her information? I did tell her that technically it was all homework since we were doing it AT HOME. That seemed to appease her.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes, I think that one might keep you on your toes. You better get ready!! I agree, and I also tell Trace all our work is "home work" so we really don't have homework. It's a little something in his pocket if the neighborhood kids give him a hard time. :)