Friday, April 14, 2006

LBY: Week #3: Love

"I want to be so filled with the Spirit that when he says, "Move!", I move!"

I don't have anything profound to say about the above statement. It moved me into action. I realized that I have been too content to just sit and watch everyone else moving, going, doing, being what the HS has asked. I'm missing out on what He has planned for my life. Don't get me wrong--I do have a fabulous life. But, I am missing out on the "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him..." I want THAT! I want to grab God's hand, close my eyes and jump.

Geronimo!

You might be surprised to know BTW, that I am so NOT an adrenaline junkie.=)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Geronimo! I like that Robin. Good for you!

Carol said...

Go grab it, girl! He wants to amaze and wow us and knock our socks off. Adrenalin is paltry compared to the thrill of God. He wants so much for us. Aren't we the craziest bunch for holding back?

Ready to ride with Him?

BooMama said...

Love that! It ties right in with Addie's post last week about being a DANGEROUS woman for God. You go, sister friend. :-)

Chaotic Mom said...

Woo hoo! That is really cool, your go for it attitude! Sopunds like you're listening, waiting for God's direction. How exciting! ;)

~Patricia~ said...

Me, too! Me, too! I love it! Happy Resurrection Day!

Patricia (www.homeschoolblogger.com/PatriciaWHunter)

Lauren said...

i'm so with you on this Robin, so with you! I can't wait to be told to move it too! Geronimo!!!!

Kristina P (Live Each Moment) said...

Just wanted to say, great post!

Addie said...

I LOVE that thought.

"I want to grab God's hand, close my eyes and jump!"

Addie said...

BTW - I've tagged you for a meme.

And forget about that virus thing, I think it's not a big deal. :)

praynlady said...

Robin, what is an LBY blogger? I noticed that you had several posts beginning with LBY and a number. What does this mean? Clue me in please! Guess I am getting old and not paying attention as well! heehee