Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's Special

I just saw the greatest commercial ever. Not because of the fabulous advertisment itself, but for the product---a great big all by itself Special Dark Candy Bar. No more buying bags of miniatures and digging through to get enough special dark mini's to make up one bar. No more forcing myself to eat all of the Krackels and Mr. Goodbars so they didn't feel left out or that I wasn't wasting. Ok, you don't actually have to buy that last one! None the less, I'm thrilled. Now if I hadn't just gone on my healthy binge...

2 comments:

Anne Jackson said...

oooh....i am SO excited too!!! YAY!

Leslie said...

I looooooove the dark chocolate ones. And I always eat all of them first. Then I eat the Mr. Goodbars. Then, I'll search to make sure there are no more darks left. And then I'll eat whatever's left, maybe at that point, I'll be generous and share with my kids.