Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pure Joy

There are few things that give me greater joy than what is happening in my family room right now. The girls are playing hide and seek in the curtains. Nevermind they could pull them off the rod because every time Reese "finds" Reia she looks truly surprised and the burst out in a fit of laughter. I can't help but thank God for those two little beams of sunshine in my life! I would go tape it, but as sure as the sky is blue as soon as I got the camera out--they would just stop for no apparent reason. Go figure.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet!

PEZmama said...

Bethany was doing this cute thing that she always does at dinner tonight. I told my husband that I could go get the video camera, but I knew what would happen if I did.

So we just enjoyed it.

Good stuff, watching kids be kids. Good stuff.

Addie said...

I Love that! I can just hear the giggles and squeals. It is beautiful to hear that noise.

Kristina P (Live Each Moment) said...

How wonderful. And yes, my baby stops what he's doing when he sees the camera too! How does ANYONE get video's of their kids for AFV? (Americas Funniest Home Videos)