Sunday, March 19, 2006

New Family Schedule

I have been very convicted over the past several months about not only the amount of tv the girls and I watch every day, but how my day is so unorganized. I am constantly findng myself cleaning and not making a stopping point to play with the girls, and planning activities for us to do together. So here is the schedule I have come up with to try. I would love to know if anyone else adheres to a schedule and if so, what kind. This is only for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday is reserved for play dates and "field trips" while Friday is Terry's only day off and we will have family day.

6:30-7:15 Mommy Time (run and QT)
7:15-7:35 Girls Up and Breakfast
7:35-8:00 Get Dressed and Reia’s Chores
8:00-9:00 Walking with Girls weather permitting
9:00-9:30 T.V. rest time for girls-----Mommy’s Chore Time
9:30-10:30 Outside Time/Free Play Time-----Mommy’s Chore Time
10:30-11:30 Scheduled Play; Learning Activities; Book Reading Time
11:30-12:00 lunch
12:00-2:00 Nap/Room/Mommy’s Personal Time
2:00-2:45 Snack and TV Wake up Time
2:45-5:00 Errands, Play, Whatever!
5:00-7:30 Dinner Prep, Dinner, Baths, Clean up Rooms
7:30 Reese’s Bed Time
8:00 Reia’s Bed Time


**This doesn't space out like I typed it. Have no idea why!

4 comments:

Kristina P (Live Each Moment) said...

Wish I could schedule mine. My baby is still a little unpredictable...

Addie said...

I don't do a schedule, but there are a few certain things we do at the usual time each day.

I'm so with you on the TV thing. I've gotta tame that beast!

theresa said...

Wow...and I believe in the previous post you said you're not anal. Hmmmm? Anyways, you know me kinda of fly by the seat of my pants girl. Coming and going on a whim!

But, I do have to admit that we eat, nap, and have school pretty much the same time every day. Playtime -well we do that all the time!! Not so much TV going here.

Robin said...

I'm really not anal, which is why this is going to be so hard for me!