Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Feast

I got this from Carol. If you have somehow missed her blog, I highly recommend it!

Appetizer

How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
In a room full of my favorite people that I know pretty well. I am a bit of a social butterfly, but only when it comes to the familiar. Stick me a room full of people I don't know and I become a total wallflower!


Soup
What is your favorite tree?
Magnolia. It's beautiful and southern!

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
Macaroni and Cheese (which we did have); sweet iced tea; and a funnel cake for dessert--summer is sooooo close!

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
To appreciate my grandmother more. When they are gone, you wished you had listened and learned a little more.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
About 5 when it comes to adults and 8 when it comes to kids. That's the teacher in me!


No comments: