Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's Beginning to Feel A lot Like...Spring?

Every year about this time I decide I am sick of the cold weather and ready for spring. Unfortunately, I usually have about 90 more days of wet and cold weather. But, this winter seems to be different. I just heard the weather man on channel 5 say it looks like the WHOLE winter will be very mild if not unusually warm. (I do realize the weather people aren't always reliable.) Personally, I'm thrilled. I love it cold from October to December...then I'm over it. I plan on getting back into my running game early this year and getting into shape before June.

So, how do you feel about the warm winter? That is, if it is warm where you are!

3 comments:

EclecticCraze said...

Quite cold here though it has been slightly warmer the last couple days. I too am tired of winter...doesn't usually take long. :)

Addie said...

It has been a very mild winter here in the Midwest too. Especially lately. My oldest loves to play outside on all her equipment (bike, scooter, etc.) So it's really been perfect for all that.

I so hope it stay's mild. We just moved into a larger home than we've been used to, and I'm not so curious to see what the gas bills are like.

PEZmama said...

warm here. I wore a short-sleeved shirt outside today. Love it. Not a fan of the cold, and less and less so as I get older.

However, and I know this is stange, I always have this sense of being over the worst of winter once January arrives. I don't know why, but I figure March is only 2 months away, so it's like winter is already over in my mind. Weird, I know.