Okay, I've been tagged enough times to get on the ball and do this. Don't ask me why I decided to do this today. I'm supposed to be packing for the move. Hum..procrastination maybe?
7 Things I would love to do before I die:
1. Watch my girls accept Christ, grow up, graduate, get married to Godly, good looking, financially stable men, have kids (Not too much to ask I don't think.)
2. Learn how to REALLY sew. (I have a great machine I don't deserve based on my skill level.)
3. Learn how to cook like Rachel Ray, Paula Dean and Michael Chiarello
4. Take a long vacation to Italy with Terry
5. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
6. Run a 10K
7. Bring someone to Christ--Love that one Theresa!
7 Things I Cannot Do:
2. Get a Cliche' right
3. Dance --I have zero rhythm
4. Grill Meat
5. Play Any Sport--I don't have any coordination either
6. Sit and Scrapbook for Hours
7. Decorate--Although I love to try.
7 Things That Attract Me to Terry:
1. His desire to follow Christ and His will for our family to the ends of the earth
2. His generosity
3. His priorities are right on
4. The way he looks and laughs when he plays with the girls after work
5. Our date nights
6. His leadership abilities--at home and work.
7. And, of course, he's a total Hottie!
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. "That is NOT okay with me."--usually to Reia about some behavior.
2. "Do everything without arguing or complaining."--We've been working on this verse for a while.
3. "I know I've been on the phone for a while. Mommy promises she'll be off in just a minute."
4. "Am I talking on the phone? Please don't interrupt." Actually, #3 usually follows #4.
5. "Did you wash your hands? Let me smell to make sure."
6. "Can you ask me nicely?"
7. "We don't have to stop and eat at McDonald's just because we see it."
7 Books or Series That I Love: in no particular order
1. The Mission of Motherhood: Sally Clarkson
2. The Power of a Praying Wife/Parent: Stormie O'martian
3. My Antonia: Willa Cather
4. Work:Louisa May Alcott
5. Anything by Shel Silverstein or Sandra Boynton--Yeah, yeah, I know. But I read A LOT of kids books.
6. The Bible--Haven't read it all the way through. But, what I have read I highly recommend. =)
7 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. The Princess Bride--"Marrwaige, marrwaige is what bwings us togever today..."
2. The Breakfast Club--Yeah, I'm a little stuck in the '80's
3. Gross Pointe Blank
5. Walk the Line
7. Toy Story/Toy Story 2/ A Bug's Life
I know there are thousands of fab movies out there, but I am not a big movie person.
7 People I Want to Join In:
2. Amy Alvarez
3. Orange Hazel--You know who you are. Now, start a blog already!
4. Cora--This could be your first post! Hint Hint.
6. Terry--Don't really expect #5 or #6 to participate. But you're tagged anyway.
7. Lori Bailey