Monday, November 14, 2005

Where in the World is Robin Storch

Wow, I have not only not posted in a while, I haven't checked my bloglines in what seems like foever. So, I just thought I would let you guys know I am indeed still alive. The big news is that we have a contract on the house. Yeah!!! But, we have no place to live when we have to move. Boooooo. (Homestar Runner reference for those of you who get him.)

It is an answered prayer and thanks to all of you who have been praying for us and the sell of the house. Today is the last day of the option period where the buyers can back out for any reason, and I have been out looking for a house like a mad woman. I have spent most of my time on the internet on Realtor.com or related sites.

Plus, we had unexpected out of town guests last week. I was so happy to have them here and have several humorous stories to share, but that will have to wait!

So, all of that to say--if I don't post until after Thanksgiving--ya'll have a great turkey!

2 comments:

Addie said...

YEAH!!! Now the fun part...finding your new home! I'm very excited for you guys. Congratulations!

praynlady said...

Congratulation! I am so happy for you guys. We are still in the process of moving. We have it easier than most because we are moving into a family home and have plenty of time to fix up and spruce up our home before putting it on the market. I am however, asking for prayer for God to send the right person/persons to buy this house for special neighbor reasons. God knows the situation. I am truly happy for you and will continue to pray that God walks you up the driveway to the perfect home for your family.
Blessings and hugs,
and Happy Turkey day to you!